Pages

Monday, January 24, 2011

sahabat...

*A loyal friend laughs at your jokes when they're not so good, and sympathizes with your problems when they're not so bad

*Friendship isn't a big thing - it's a million little things.

*If you're alone, I'll be your shadow. If you want to cry, I'll be your shoulder. If you want a hug, I'll be your pillow. If you need to be happy, I'll be your smile. But anytime you need a friend, I'll just be me

*The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.

*A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked

*A friend can tell you things you don't want to tell yourself

No comments:

Post a Comment

terima kasih daun keladi..
kalau singgah komen lagi..